Millionaire Secrets Explained
This page will have explanations for some of the Millionaire Secrets I revealed on the ‘Amazing Millionaire Secrets’ page:
* Success is something you ‘attract’ as a result of the person you become.
As you develop yourself with more and more of the factors and characteristics of successful people (by applying what you learn in this Blog and in other resources) you’ll be able to begin attracting more of the success you desire.
To speed up the process of this happening it’s a smart idea to begin making a list of the various factors you want to develop which you know millionaires use themselves…
For example, one that might be helful for you could be: “Take CONSISTENT ACTION on XYZ” (IE: XYZ = Important area/s you’ve determined are necessary for you to succeed.)
NOTE: This is especially true if you specifically assign certain blocks of your time (possibly along with reminders if necessary to cause yourself to stay on track.) Then you can apply those time to work specifically on this area/factor/topic for your success.
* To change the outer, you have to change the inner.
* Create a philosophy that excites you and benefits others.
* The life-changing choice we all have to make: We suffer one of two
things. Either the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. Which will YOU choose?
* The MOST Important Factor For Success Is Discipline. So, Make a commitment to any easy discipline. Then commit to another one and another one.
* If you have enough reasons, you can do anything.
* Begin to practice things you want to get better at.
* Set a goal to become a millionaire for what it makes of you to achieve it.
* Use the Best-Kept Secret of the Rich: Time Management
* Develop the desire to create wealth for the benefit of others.
* Teach what you most need to learn
* When you get your team together, you get your dream together
* Find Someone Who’s Unique Where You’re Weak
* The Most Persuasive Technique You Can Use Is Stories
* You need to have a definite major purpose.
* Understand and Use 3 Kinds of Time…
Three kinds of time Dan Sullivan teaches…
You’ve got ‘work time’, where 80% of your time is spent making money.
Then you’ve got ‘buffer time’, where you’re cleaning up your messes.
Then, the most important time curiously enough, for those of us in thinking businesses, is in our free time.
* “Find out who you resonate with that is super-successful and apprentice to him or her for 2 years.”
* Spend some to focus on building your character.
* Realize & understand that adversity can be one of the greatest gifts of all.
* Study & understand the power of smart investing and growing your
* The job of an entrepreneur is simply to solve problems.
* Work on your beliefs about money. IE: If you think money is bad, or don’t think you can be successful, then you will never be rich & successful.
* Take some time to study and learn about making money, investing, and building wealth. Learn how to make money work FOR you.
* Understand the 4 Asset Classes:
Business, Real Estate, Paper Assets (IE: Mutual Funds & Commodities),
Precious Metals (IE: Gold, Silver, etc.)
* Pay yourself first. Take a percentage of every dollar that comes into your household and set it aside for yourself first! IE: Put at least some money into an account of some sort BEFORE you pay bills, etc.
* Get the Negative People out of your life.
* Constantly ask, and keep asking yourself, “What is the next step?”
* Use the Formula of the Rich: Focus on building your business, and use cash flow from your business to buy your investments. Then, the cash flow from your investments buys your luxuries.
* Focus on capitalizing on your Natural Talents!
* Don’t fear failures. Learn from them. Because there will be
opportunities that come to you in the future that you can benefit from as a result of the lessons you learned from your failures.
* If you’re not failing at some things along the way than you’re not stretching yourself enough!
* Be willing to pay your dues and do the proper due diligence.
* Understand that the challenges that are presented to you are really the keys to your success.
* Understand that three’s no one else like you in the entire universe and celebrate that rather than comparing yourself to others.
* Surround yourself with support teams.
* Realize that you need to become who you’re supposed to become before some of the things that need to happen will happen.
* Decide what’s important and get the important things done.
* The key to success is to focus on solving other people’s problems.
* Create and master the Internal Dialog of winners
* Leverage assets of others in win-win ways
* Use the power of networking
* Realize that you WILL make some mistakes. But, just choose to not let that hold you back in any way!
Billionaire Richard Branson has said that “Making mistakes is part of the process of building a company; quickly recovering from them is what’s most important. It’s all part of the adventure of entrepreneurship, which will require all of your stamina, drive and determination.
But your way forward is not entirely uncharted: When you notice an opportunity that has never occurred to anyone else, there are certain steps to turning your vision into reality. You must formulate an innovative business plan, find funding, hire the right people to carry out the plan, and then step back from your role in the business at exactly the right moment.”